Narzędzia Skrawające TOOLS factory in Siechnice near Wrocław manufactures high quality solid carbide tools.
We ensure the quality of the product at every stage – from the selection of the optimal geometry, the carbide grade, finishing machining and coating, to quality control. All tools – both catalogue tools as well as special tools – are carefully designed, taking into account the specific requirements of the users.
CAD-CAM systems (2D and 3D) are used in the designing process. Production is carried on with the use of modern and high-precision CNC grinding machines.
In the newest PROCUTTER cataloque of standard tools we offer:
- End mills up to 45 HRC
- End mills from 45 up to 60 HRC
- End mills for moulds machining
- End mills for aluminium >6% Si, copper
- End mills for difficult to cut materials
- End mills for PCV/ALU <6% Si profiles, thermoplastics
- End mills for wood-base materials
- End mills for composites
- Drills and spotting drills
- Chamfering tools