Personal data protection
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as “GDPR”) entered into force on 25 May 2018 .
In connection with the above, we inform you about the purpose and principles of processing personal data by Narzędzia Skrawające Tools and about your rights related to the processing of this data.
Narzędzia Skrawające Tools Sp. z o.o.
ul. Grabskiego 25,
tel. 71 343 58 58,
55-011 Siechnice, Wrocław County
- Personal data is processed to the extent necessary in order to carry out commercial processes with contractors and to provide information regarding the commercial offer
- The data will not be transferred to third parties, unless it is necessary for the execution of commercial processes
- Your data is covered by the right of access and correction, as well as the right to rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, transfer it, the right to object or demand the cessation of processing
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to the extent required for the execution of commercial processes
- Your data will not be transferred to third countries
- Your data will be stored for the period necessary to carry out the process of selling and after-sales service, as well as in accordance with applicable law
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Be advised that with regard to the protection and processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We assure you that we approach the matter of data protection, in particular the personal data of our contractors, with due diligence and we make every effort to protect it against damage or disclosure.